1) Select your test and complete the order process.
Click here to see the services and select test you wish to use
during checkout you will be required to register.
2) Get email for use with Auth
Once you complete the purchase process you will receive an email with instructions.
3) Find your nearest Quest Laboratories location and get your test run
If in or near Bakersfield then use our office for the best service
National Drug Testing Network
33 S. Real RD.
Otherwise Click here we can use this Quest Lab locator
If you are in need of a drug, alcohol or any testing services, you can count on National Drug Testing Network.
Two Options to schedule a Drug, Alcohol or Physical Test:
1. Schedule test Online
Using the registration form found in our website, select the test you need and fill out all the necessary information requested. Take note that the zip code you’ll provide shall be the basis in determining the NDN testing center nearest you. Once registered, a Donor Pass shall be e-mailed to you.
You can now proceed to the testing center indicated upon registration and be tested. Make sure to bring the Donor Pass because our testing locations do not accept any forms of payment and require a test registration donor pass to administer a drug, alcohol, or any other types of test. All payments must be received at time of registration.
2. Schedule by Phone
Call us at (888) 811-5384 and speak with any of our representatives to schedule a test. Please be ready with your information, zip code and method of payment.
Some important things to remember:
- No appointment is needed, but a test registration is required.
- Issued test registration passes are non-refundable but tests may be rescheduled.
- Donor passes are valid for 30 days.
- Please provide the full name, e-mail address, phone number, social security number (for specimen identification tracking) and test type.
*All information is confidential and secure.